Talkcast reminder: iPhone 3.0 & 3G S week in review, 10pm Sunday
If only we'd had any sort of Apple news to talk about this week! Last week Christina and the crew reviewed WWDC and looked ahead to this week's product introductions. You can download past shows from Talkshoe, Stitcher or subscribe in iTunes.
We'll be live tonight (6/21 at 10 pm ET) and quizzing all the new iPhone 3G S owners on the team -- not to mention taking your calls, questions and suggestions during the show. We'll also offer a special Father's Day salute to all of the Mac daddies out there. Please do join in!
To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, or you can try out the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 10 pm Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VOIP lines (take advantange of your free cellphone weekend minutes if you like): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *-8. Talk with you then!
Recording support for the talkcast is provided by Call Recorder from ecamm networks.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter