Mandatory Delicious Library 2.2 update released
Delicious Library 2 has just issued a mandatory 2.2 update that all users must install if they want to actually scan in, update or look-up new items automatically. As of August 15, 2009, Amazon.com requires all applications that use its data and API to digitally sign information requests. This update complies with that requirement.
The Delicious Library iPhone app was pulled from the App Store last month because it violated Amazon's terms of service. This was a blow to many of us who like to manage or access their media collections on the go.
In addition to complying with the new Amazon.com policies, Delicious Library 2.2 fixes a few bugs (including the largest single source of crashes) and brings in Snow Leopard compatibility.
Delicious Library 2.2 is a free update for all 2.0 users. Delicious Library requires Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or higher. New licenses are $40US.
Delicious Library 2 has just issued a mandatory 2.2 update that all users must install if they want to actually scan in, update or...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free