TUAW Talkcast tonight at 9 PM ET with special guest
That's not a typo in the headline, we're doing our weekly TUAW Talkcast an hour early this week at 9 PM Eastern so that we can talk to our friend and former TUAW colleague, Nik Fletcher from Realmac Software, about Ember, LittleSnapper and other odds and ends.
Yours truly will be hosting, and I'm going to be making a personal announcement of my own -- so please tune in!
Last week Mike Rose and the gang discussed iTablet rumors, more on the App Store and general Mac-related goodness. You can download the show, along with all past shows, from Talkshoe or subscribe in iTunes.
To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, or you can try out the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 9 pm Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VOIP lines (take advantange of your free cellphone weekend minutes if you like): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *-8. Talk with you then!
Recording support for the talkcast is provided by Call Recorder from ecamm networks.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements