Current iPod SKUs are disappearing
If you're looking to own a current-generation iPod, you best buy one before they're gone. Ars Technica notes that vendors inside Apple's Authorized Reseller network are reporting that dwindling stocks aren't being met with new shipments, lending further credence to the presumption that September's press event will be about new iPods.
Apple typically introduces new iPods in September, just in time for back-to-school shopping. We've heard rumors that the whole line will get cameras, including the Classic. With 120GB of storage, that thing could hold a lot of photos. It's also quite likely that there will be a storage boost, but if the shuffle gets any smaller it'll simply cease to exist.
Personally, this just means I'll have another opportunity to call my fat nano an ancient artifact.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)