Found Footage: Here, File File! lets you access your Mac's files
Here, File File! wants to make it incredibly easy for you to access any file from anywhere. By using a small application running on your Mac, HFF is able to do just that. The app provides user authentication and SSL encryption, as well as content-on-demand to prevent any eavesdropping on your file-access activities.
While the app isn't available yet, you can get a good idea of how it will work in the video above. In the video you can see how HFF will allow you to view all of your folders and connected volumes, as well as the files within them. This even includes the ability to stream movies and music. Furthermore, you can attach a file to an email and send it to someone else, or for particularly large files you can send a unique, randomly-generated download link via email.
According to the developers of Here, File File!, the app will be available in January for your downloading pleasure. Until then you can peep the video or sign up to be notified when HFF is released.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)