Apple releases updates for AirPort software, MacBook and MacBook Pro EFI
Apple today released several updates today including AirPort client software, and EFI firmware revisions for some MacBook and MacBook Pro models.
First, the AirPort Client Update 2009-002 update fixes the following issues:
- An Inability to turn AirPort on or off in some cases after upgrading from Mac OS X Leopard.
- An occasional loss of network connection when using Wake on Demand.
- An Inability to create a computer-to-computer network, or share the Internet connection on some MacBook, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini computers.
These updates are available through Software Update, or they're available from Apple's support page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free