Apple releases updates for AirPort software, MacBook and MacBook Pro EFI
Apple today released several updates today including AirPort client software, and EFI firmware revisions for some MacBook and MacBook Pro models.
First, the AirPort Client Update 2009-002 update fixes the following issues:
- An Inability to turn AirPort on or off in some cases after upgrading from Mac OS X Leopard.
- An occasional loss of network connection when using Wake on Demand.
- An Inability to create a computer-to-computer network, or share the Internet connection on some MacBook, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini computers.
These updates are available through Software Update, or they're available from Apple's support page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update