Apple releases updates for AirPort software, MacBook and MacBook Pro EFI
Apple today released several updates today including AirPort client software, and EFI firmware revisions for some MacBook and MacBook Pro models.
First, the AirPort Client Update 2009-002 update fixes the following issues:
- An Inability to turn AirPort on or off in some cases after upgrading from Mac OS X Leopard.
- An occasional loss of network connection when using Wake on Demand.
- An Inability to create a computer-to-computer network, or share the Internet connection on some MacBook, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini computers.
These updates are available through Software Update, or they're available from Apple's support page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options