Apple releases updates for AirPort software, MacBook and MacBook Pro EFI
Apple today released several updates today including AirPort client software, and EFI firmware revisions for some MacBook and MacBook Pro models.
First, the AirPort Client Update 2009-002 update fixes the following issues:
- An Inability to turn AirPort on or off in some cases after upgrading from Mac OS X Leopard.
- An occasional loss of network connection when using Wake on Demand.
- An Inability to create a computer-to-computer network, or share the Internet connection on some MacBook, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini computers.
These updates are available through Software Update, or they're available from Apple's support page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration