The store is DOWN
In the course of Apple Events, there comes a time as FCC approvals draw near, and announcements hang in the balance, that the store goes down and a great hush goes through the land. It is a time of great reflection and contemplation as each of us stands with 'bated breath, anticipating the technology shortly to debut.
Who are we kidding?
Can'twaitcan'twait! Puppies! Rainbows! Unicorns! Tablets! Are you as excited as we are? Is the iPad going to be ready for pre-orders? Maybe this is *it*?
Let us know in the comments.
Update: As of about 5:40 PM ET, the store was back up! Thanks for all of the tips from readers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync