The store is Back Up!
The yellow sticky returns. Now, we wait with bated breath, anticipating the latest developments. So, what are we going to see when the store returns? Do you think that there will be any surprises on hand? Like...refreshed MacBooks? Let us know your predictions in the comments. Also, don't forget to ping us when the store goes back up. We're excited to know what changes you track down.
Update: new MBPs!
Thanks everyone who tipped us!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter