Found Footage: Jailbroken Apple TV 2
Happy Friday, all. As you might have expected, things are moving along quite rapidly on the Apple TV Jailbreak front. Although we're still not close to a public release, it looks like things are moving apace. This latest video demonstrates a 2nd generation Apple TV jailbreak using the iPhone dev-team's SHAtter exploit installed via Pwnage tool.
It's really exciting to see how far the team has advanced. I can't wait for the platform to open and for people to start developing custom software, themes, appliance plug-ins ("frappliances"), and other fun elements that are sure to make the updated Apple TV platform even more exciting.
Happy Friday, all. As you might have expected, things are moving along quite rapidly on the Apple TV Jailbreak front. Although we're...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs