Found Footage: Jailbroken Apple TV 2
Happy Friday, all. As you might have expected, things are moving along quite rapidly on the Apple TV Jailbreak front. Although we're still not close to a public release, it looks like things are moving apace. This latest video demonstrates a 2nd generation Apple TV jailbreak using the iPhone dev-team's SHAtter exploit installed via Pwnage tool.
It's really exciting to see how far the team has advanced. I can't wait for the platform to open and for people to start developing custom software, themes, appliance plug-ins ("frappliances"), and other fun elements that are sure to make the updated Apple TV platform even more exciting.
Happy Friday, all. As you might have expected, things are moving along quite rapidly on the Apple TV Jailbreak front. Although we're...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free