Hack to defeat Middle East FaceTime block
To make it work, you'll need a jailbroken iPhone 4 and the Cydia app. Once you've added apps.iphoneislam.com to Cydia, grab FaceTime Hacktivator. From there, you should be good to go.
Keep in mind that you jailbreak your iPhone at your own risk. If you're comfortable with that process and adding apps via Cydia, then have at it.
[Via The Mac Observer]
After a sudden disappearance, it has been confirmed that many Middle Eastern carriers do not support FaceTime. Now, the team at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs