Hack to defeat Middle East FaceTime block
To make it work, you'll need a jailbroken iPhone 4 and the Cydia app. Once you've added apps.iphoneislam.com to Cydia, grab FaceTime Hacktivator. From there, you should be good to go.
Keep in mind that you jailbreak your iPhone at your own risk. If you're comfortable with that process and adding apps via Cydia, then have at it.
[Via The Mac Observer]
After a sudden disappearance, it has been confirmed that many Middle Eastern carriers do not support FaceTime. Now, the team at...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client