Hack to defeat Middle East FaceTime block
To make it work, you'll need a jailbroken iPhone 4 and the Cydia app. Once you've added apps.iphoneislam.com to Cydia, grab FaceTime Hacktivator. From there, you should be good to go.
Keep in mind that you jailbreak your iPhone at your own risk. If you're comfortable with that process and adding apps via Cydia, then have at it.
[Via The Mac Observer]
After a sudden disappearance, it has been confirmed that many Middle Eastern carriers do not support FaceTime. Now, the team at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates