Apple pushing its at-home advisor program to college students
Apple is reportedly boosting its efforts to recruit college students for its college advisor program by passing out flyers on college and university campuses. As an Apple At-Home advisor, you receive a free iMac, full benefits and are paid more than $10 per hour to work 16 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week in the summer. Best of all, you get to work from the comfort of your home and on a schedule that fits your lifestyle. Oh, and that employee discount on all Apple products is a nice perk as well.
To be eligible for this program, you must be enrolled in college and maintain a GPA of 2.7. Tech savviness is a plus as you will be helping customers who call into AppleCare and need technical support for their Apple software or hardware. Patience and a sense of humor are also helpful as you will be handling a variety of questions from skilled and not-so-skilled customers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync