Apple pushing its at-home advisor program to college students
Apple is reportedly boosting its efforts to recruit college students for its college advisor program by passing out flyers on college and university campuses. As an Apple At-Home advisor, you receive a free iMac, full benefits and are paid more than $10 per hour to work 16 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week in the summer. Best of all, you get to work from the comfort of your home and on a schedule that fits your lifestyle. Oh, and that employee discount on all Apple products is a nice perk as well.
To be eligible for this program, you must be enrolled in college and maintain a GPA of 2.7. Tech savviness is a plus as you will be helping customers who call into AppleCare and need technical support for their Apple software or hardware. Patience and a sense of humor are also helpful as you will be handling a variety of questions from skilled and not-so-skilled customers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options