To invert colors on your Mac's screen, go to System Preferences > Universal Access > and under the Seeing tab there's Display, with an option for White on black. This will invert all colors on the screen if you have issues with brightness or reading black-on-white text.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter