Mid-2011 iMac graphic firmware update 2.0 fixes startup issue
Apple just posted a firmware update for mid-2011 iMacs, which you can find in Software Update or here. There's a knowledgebase article about the issue here, but basically, if you've had symptoms of your mid-2011 iMac showing a white or gray screen and being unresponsive on startup, this update is supposed to fix the problem.
Apple just posted a firmware update for mid-2011 iMacs, which you can find in Software Update or here. There's a knowledgebase article...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time