Mid-2011 iMac graphic firmware update 2.0 fixes startup issue
Apple just posted a firmware update for mid-2011 iMacs, which you can find in Software Update or here. There's a knowledgebase article about the issue here, but basically, if you've had symptoms of your mid-2011 iMac showing a white or gray screen and being unresponsive on startup, this update is supposed to fix the problem.
Apple just posted a firmware update for mid-2011 iMacs, which you can find in Software Update or here. There's a knowledgebase article...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype