iTunes 10.3.1 fixes sync issue
iTunes 10.3.1 addresses the error some users are experiencing after enabling automatic downloads in iTunes 10.3. Those encountering a "-50" error when syncing an iOS device after the automatic downloads will need to upgrade to iTunes 10.3.1 to take care of it.
iTunes 10.3.1 is a 74.02 MB download and is available through Apple's download site or through Software Update.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter