Sparrow update eats bugs, changes default settings
A minor update to Mail.app competitor Sparrow was released today. Sparrow 1.2.1, available through the Mac App Store, provides fixes to a number of crash-related bugs, as well as some changes to default app settings.
According to the release notes, the Facebook wall post option is now unchecked by default, and the inbox bar is hidden by default as well. There's also a new way to expand or collapse all messages in a conversation thread by Alt-clicking the top message.
Be sure to read TUAW's full review of Sparrow 1.2.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter