Sparrow update eats bugs, changes default settings
A minor update to Mail.app competitor Sparrow was released today. Sparrow 1.2.1, available through the Mac App Store, provides fixes to a number of crash-related bugs, as well as some changes to default app settings.
According to the release notes, the Facebook wall post option is now unchecked by default, and the inbox bar is hidden by default as well. There's also a new way to expand or collapse all messages in a conversation thread by Alt-clicking the top message.
Be sure to read TUAW's full review of Sparrow 1.2.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client