Sparrow update eats bugs, changes default settings
A minor update to Mail.app competitor Sparrow was released today. Sparrow 1.2.1, available through the Mac App Store, provides fixes to a number of crash-related bugs, as well as some changes to default app settings.
According to the release notes, the Facebook wall post option is now unchecked by default, and the inbox bar is hidden by default as well. There's also a new way to expand or collapse all messages in a conversation thread by Alt-clicking the top message.
Be sure to read TUAW's full review of Sparrow 1.2.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature