Sparrow update eats bugs, changes default settings
A minor update to Mail.app competitor Sparrow was released today. Sparrow 1.2.1, available through the Mac App Store, provides fixes to a number of crash-related bugs, as well as some changes to default app settings.
According to the release notes, the Facebook wall post option is now unchecked by default, and the inbox bar is hidden by default as well. There's also a new way to expand or collapse all messages in a conversation thread by Alt-clicking the top message.
Be sure to read TUAW's full review of Sparrow 1.2.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options