Apple releases MainStage 2.1.3 for Logic Studio users
Apple today released an update to MainStage, an application that is part of the paid upgrade to Logic Studio (2009). Version 2.1.3 brings a host of bug fixes and improvements to the pro tool, all of which are detailed in the release notes.
The update includes performance enhancements and fixes to issues related to MIDI processing and compatibility with third-party plug-ins and keyboards. Stability of the app under certain conditions has been improved, and a number of general issues dealing with the user interface and mappings are resolved.
MainStage 2.1.3 is available through Software Update or can be downloaded through the Logic Studio download page (requires an Apple ID).
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time