Apple releases MainStage 2.1.3 for Logic Studio users
Apple today released an update to MainStage, an application that is part of the paid upgrade to Logic Studio (2009). Version 2.1.3 brings a host of bug fixes and improvements to the pro tool, all of which are detailed in the release notes.
The update includes performance enhancements and fixes to issues related to MIDI processing and compatibility with third-party plug-ins and keyboards. Stability of the app under certain conditions has been improved, and a number of general issues dealing with the user interface and mappings are resolved.
MainStage 2.1.3 is available through Software Update or can be downloaded through the Logic Studio download page (requires an Apple ID).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7