Apple releases MainStage 2.1.3 for Logic Studio users
Apple today released an update to MainStage, an application that is part of the paid upgrade to Logic Studio (2009). Version 2.1.3 brings a host of bug fixes and improvements to the pro tool, all of which are detailed in the release notes.
The update includes performance enhancements and fixes to issues related to MIDI processing and compatibility with third-party plug-ins and keyboards. Stability of the app under certain conditions has been improved, and a number of general issues dealing with the user interface and mappings are resolved.
MainStage 2.1.3 is available through Software Update or can be downloaded through the Logic Studio download page (requires an Apple ID).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free