Apple releases MainStage 2.1.3 for Logic Studio users
Apple today released an update to MainStage, an application that is part of the paid upgrade to Logic Studio (2009). Version 2.1.3 brings a host of bug fixes and improvements to the pro tool, all of which are detailed in the release notes.
The update includes performance enhancements and fixes to issues related to MIDI processing and compatibility with third-party plug-ins and keyboards. Stability of the app under certain conditions has been improved, and a number of general issues dealing with the user interface and mappings are resolved.
MainStage 2.1.3 is available through Software Update or can be downloaded through the Logic Studio download page (requires an Apple ID).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update