Apple releases MainStage 2.1.3 for Logic Studio users
Apple today released an update to MainStage, an application that is part of the paid upgrade to Logic Studio (2009). Version 2.1.3 brings a host of bug fixes and improvements to the pro tool, all of which are detailed in the release notes.
The update includes performance enhancements and fixes to issues related to MIDI processing and compatibility with third-party plug-ins and keyboards. Stability of the app under certain conditions has been improved, and a number of general issues dealing with the user interface and mappings are resolved.
MainStage 2.1.3 is available through Software Update or can be downloaded through the Logic Studio download page (requires an Apple ID).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter