Clearing old addresses from Mail's auto-complete list
If you find yourself inadvertently emailing friends or colleagues at the address they quit using years ago, chances are Mail.app's Previous Recipients list is at fault. It's easy enough to clear out the cruft; just go to Mail's Window menu and choose Previous Recipients. Select the addresses you want to get rid of (Cmd-click or shift-click to select more than one) and then click Remove From List. So long, bad addresses!
If you find yourself inadvertently emailing friends or colleagues at the address they quit using years ago, chances are Mail.app's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free