Pegatron reportedly receives Apple's order for 15 million next-gen iPhones
Digitimes is reporting that Taiwan-based Pegatron Technology has received an order from Apple for 15 million next-generation iPhones. It's been rumored that production will be begin in August with a targeted September shipping date.
Sources following Pegatron indicate the new iPhone design is not a major departure from that of the iPhone 4, while others predict a new case with a redesigned antenna system.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration