Software update: Zite adds new saving and sharing options
Zite is adding some desirable features to its free, personalized magazine app that should be delivered today. Here's what's new:
- A new feature called Read it Later. You can save material for offline reading, like on an airplane trip, or even on another device
- Articles can now be shared with your LinkedIn network, or content can be shared on LinkedIn groups
- Evernote support. Now you can add a web clip of any article from Zite to an Evernote archive
I've been on Zite since I first reviewed it. It's an app I use several times a day, in fact. I'd still like more control of topics Zite gets, and the app really needs the ability to sort the list of topics the way I want them rather than alphabetically. The sharing changes do not require a full app update, but should be visible when you go to share content.
Zite is adding some desirable features to its free, personalized magazine app that should be delivered today. Here's what's new: A...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs