Creepy profit-tracking Wario controlled by Mac
Tiburciod likes to keep track of sales of his game so he wrote a script that checks every minute for a new transaction. Instead of a simple alert, he and his daughter Helena grabbed a Wario character, a bike bell, a few spare LEDs and a smoke maker from a model train. He assembled them all together into a creepy-looking, part-toy, part-gadget figure. He then threw in a wireless Arduino microcontroller that talked to his Mac.
Now when Tiburciod gets a sale, Mr. Wario goes off with a bell, some flashing and occasionally some smoke when sales are hot, hot, hot. Check out the video below and let us know what you think of weird, yet ingenious creation.
[Via Make Magazine]
Tiburciod likes to keep track of sales of his game so he wrote a script that checks every minute for a new transaction. Instead of a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update