Creepy profit-tracking Wario controlled by Mac
Tiburciod likes to keep track of sales of his game so he wrote a script that checks every minute for a new transaction. Instead of a simple alert, he and his daughter Helena grabbed a Wario character, a bike bell, a few spare LEDs and a smoke maker from a model train. He assembled them all together into a creepy-looking, part-toy, part-gadget figure. He then threw in a wireless Arduino microcontroller that talked to his Mac.
Now when Tiburciod gets a sale, Mr. Wario goes off with a bell, some flashing and occasionally some smoke when sales are hot, hot, hot. Check out the video below and let us know what you think of weird, yet ingenious creation.
[Via Make Magazine]
Tiburciod likes to keep track of sales of his game so he wrote a script that checks every minute for a new transaction. Instead of a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs