Creepy profit-tracking Wario controlled by Mac
Tiburciod likes to keep track of sales of his game so he wrote a script that checks every minute for a new transaction. Instead of a simple alert, he and his daughter Helena grabbed a Wario character, a bike bell, a few spare LEDs and a smoke maker from a model train. He assembled them all together into a creepy-looking, part-toy, part-gadget figure. He then threw in a wireless Arduino microcontroller that talked to his Mac.
Now when Tiburciod gets a sale, Mr. Wario goes off with a bell, some flashing and occasionally some smoke when sales are hot, hot, hot. Check out the video below and let us know what you think of weird, yet ingenious creation.
[Via Make Magazine]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync