Creepy profit-tracking Wario controlled by Mac
Tiburciod likes to keep track of sales of his game so he wrote a script that checks every minute for a new transaction. Instead of a simple alert, he and his daughter Helena grabbed a Wario character, a bike bell, a few spare LEDs and a smoke maker from a model train. He assembled them all together into a creepy-looking, part-toy, part-gadget figure. He then threw in a wireless Arduino microcontroller that talked to his Mac.
Now when Tiburciod gets a sale, Mr. Wario goes off with a bell, some flashing and occasionally some smoke when sales are hot, hot, hot. Check out the video below and let us know what you think of weird, yet ingenious creation.
[Via Make Magazine]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration