Quickoffice Pro HD update includes Evernote, social media integration
Quickoffice Pro HD for the iPad updated to version 3 on Monday, introducing file storage on Evernote and Catch along with social media integration.
Users can now access and store files on Catch and Evernote, adding to a robust list of remote file storage that includes Dropbox, Google, Box.net, MobileMe, SugarSync and more. Users also can share files on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Yammer.
Quickoffice Pro HD is currently on sale for US$19.99 in the App Store. The new features do not extend to Quickoffice Pro, which is just for the iPhone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app