Quickoffice Pro HD update includes Evernote, social media integration
Quickoffice Pro HD for the iPad updated to version 3 on Monday, introducing file storage on Evernote and Catch along with social media integration.
Users can now access and store files on Catch and Evernote, adding to a robust list of remote file storage that includes Dropbox, Google, Box.net, MobileMe, SugarSync and more. Users also can share files on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Yammer.
Quickoffice Pro HD is currently on sale for US$19.99 in the App Store. The new features do not extend to Quickoffice Pro, which is just for the iPhone.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time