Quickoffice Pro HD update includes Evernote, social media integration
Quickoffice Pro HD for the iPad updated to version 3 on Monday, introducing file storage on Evernote and Catch along with social media integration.
Users can now access and store files on Catch and Evernote, adding to a robust list of remote file storage that includes Dropbox, Google, Box.net, MobileMe, SugarSync and more. Users also can share files on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Yammer.
Quickoffice Pro HD is currently on sale for US$19.99 in the App Store. The new features do not extend to Quickoffice Pro, which is just for the iPhone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync