Quickoffice Pro HD update includes Evernote, social media integration
Quickoffice Pro HD for the iPad updated to version 3 on Monday, introducing file storage on Evernote and Catch along with social media integration.
Users can now access and store files on Catch and Evernote, adding to a robust list of remote file storage that includes Dropbox, Google, Box.net, MobileMe, SugarSync and more. Users also can share files on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Yammer.
Quickoffice Pro HD is currently on sale for US$19.99 in the App Store. The new features do not extend to Quickoffice Pro, which is just for the iPhone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service