Make your own Lion recovery drive
Don't want to cough up $69.99 for a Lion USB stick? Make your own recovery drive instead. It won't contain a full Lion install, but it can save you if your hard drive goes south. Download a copy of the Lion Recovery Assistant and use it to build a recovery drive from your current Lion install. The assistant works with any thumb drive with at least 1GB of free space. Make sure to use a Sharpie to label the drive so it will be easily identifiable!
Don't want to cough up $69.99 for a Lion USB stick? Make your own recovery drive instead. It won't contain a full Lion install, but it...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements