Make your own Lion recovery drive
Don't want to cough up $69.99 for a Lion USB stick? Make your own recovery drive instead. It won't contain a full Lion install, but it can save you if your hard drive goes south. Download a copy of the Lion Recovery Assistant and use it to build a recovery drive from your current Lion install. The assistant works with any thumb drive with at least 1GB of free space. Make sure to use a Sharpie to label the drive so it will be easily identifiable!
Don't want to cough up $69.99 for a Lion USB stick? Make your own recovery drive instead. It won't contain a full Lion install, but it...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client