Reset your Apple TV - Tip of the day
Apple TV acting wonky? If you're dealing with a blank screen or your unit no longer responds to the remote properly, a reset might help. Reset your unit by holding Menu and Down on the Apple remote until the Apple TV status light blinks rapidly. Once you see the blinking white light, release the buttons and wait for the unit to reset. You can also reset Apple TV by unplugging it for about a minute and then plugging it back in.
Apple TV acting wonky? If you're dealing with a blank screen or your unit no longer responds to the remote properly, a reset might...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs