Reset your Apple TV - Tip of the day
Apple TV acting wonky? If you're dealing with a blank screen or your unit no longer responds to the remote properly, a reset might help. Reset your unit by holding Menu and Down on the Apple remote until the Apple TV status light blinks rapidly. Once you see the blinking white light, release the buttons and wait for the unit to reset. You can also reset Apple TV by unplugging it for about a minute and then plugging it back in.
Apple TV acting wonky? If you're dealing with a blank screen or your unit no longer responds to the remote properly, a reset might...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free