Listen to FM radio on your iPod nano - Tip of the day
Want to listen to FM radio on your iPod nano? You need to plug in a head set. The iPod nano uses the attached cord as its antenna, allowing it to pick up radio signals. Say you want to dock the nano and play its radio back on speakers? You'll still need to attach a cord of some kind to the earplug jack. A standard 3.5mm audio cable will do the job for you. Look for one that's at least 8-inches long.
Want to listen to FM radio on your iPod nano? You need to plug in a head set. The iPod nano uses the attached cord as its antenna,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free