Listen to FM radio on your iPod nano - Tip of the day
Want to listen to FM radio on your iPod nano? You need to plug in a head set. The iPod nano uses the attached cord as its antenna, allowing it to pick up radio signals. Say you want to dock the nano and play its radio back on speakers? You'll still need to attach a cord of some kind to the earplug jack. A standard 3.5mm audio cable will do the job for you. Look for one that's at least 8-inches long.
Want to listen to FM radio on your iPod nano? You need to plug in a head set. The iPod nano uses the attached cord as its antenna,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs