Official cause of death for Steve Jobs released
Bloomberg reports that official details of Steve Jobs's death have been released. Jobs died at home at approximately 3 P.M. local time on October 5. The official cause of death: respiratory arrest brought about by his pancreatic tumor. Most of us assumed that was the case, but this is one time we all wish we'd been wrong.
Apple was reportedly aware of Steve's condition and notified local police days in advance. The empty "reserved" seat during Apple's latest event and presenters' somewhat somber demeanors seem to show that executives were aware of Steve's decline. The fact that they were able to put on the presentation anyway, and that it's only in hindsight that we realize what they must have all been going through, strikes me as evidence that Apple is in very capable hands indeed.
Steve Jobs's occupation on his death certificate was listed as "entrepreneur." That doesn't even begin to cover it.
Bloomberg reports that official details of Steve Jobs's death have been released. Jobs died at home at approximately 3 P.M. local time...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time