Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me repurpose my G5 tower
Dear Aunt TUAW,
I have an old G5 tower and I want to re-purpose it in an awesome way. I've gotten suggestions like creating a server or putting another computer in it, but I am more interested in creating something clever and unexpected. Any ideas?
Your loving nephew,
Auntie thinks it would make an awesome iBarbie house for your kids. Uncle Victor suggested you create a Terrarium and Aunt Meg thought a mailbox might be a nice thought.
We all agreed that an EZ Bake Oven would be cool -- especially if you could use the superdrive to automatically feed the cake pan under the cooking light.
Anyway, Auntie thought it might be fun to throw this one out to all her nieces and nephews. Got an idea for Cousin Ben? Drop a suggestion into the comments!
Dear Aunt TUAW, I have an old G5 tower and I want to re-purpose it in an awesome way. I've gotten suggestions like creating a server...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client