Apple expands in-store pickup to all of California
Apple appears to be expanding the retail pickup option that began in three San Francisco Apple Stores. With the program, orders made in the online Apple Store can be picked up in a retail store by customers, making it easy to purchase a configure-to-order (CTO) device and still get the personalized service you need from Apple Store employees.
The pickup coverage expanded earlier this week to include New York City, and today expanded to cover all of California. It's expected that this service will soon be available at all Apple Stores worldwide.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter