Apple expands in-store pickup to all of California
Apple appears to be expanding the retail pickup option that began in three San Francisco Apple Stores. With the program, orders made in the online Apple Store can be picked up in a retail store by customers, making it easy to purchase a configure-to-order (CTO) device and still get the personalized service you need from Apple Store employees.
The pickup coverage expanded earlier this week to include New York City, and today expanded to cover all of California. It's expected that this service will soon be available at all Apple Stores worldwide.
Apple appears to be expanding the retail pickup option that began in three San Francisco Apple Stores
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support