Apple expands in-store pickup to all of California
Apple appears to be expanding the retail pickup option that began in three San Francisco Apple Stores. With the program, orders made in the online Apple Store can be picked up in a retail store by customers, making it easy to purchase a configure-to-order (CTO) device and still get the personalized service you need from Apple Store employees.
The pickup coverage expanded earlier this week to include New York City, and today expanded to cover all of California. It's expected that this service will soon be available at all Apple Stores worldwide.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs