Flipboard 1.8 adds cover stories to iPad
An update to the popular Flipboard introduces cover stories to the iPad version, something that's been available for the iPhone since its introduction in December. Cover stories culls a selection of interesting articles and photos, presenting them in a magazine-cover format for easy viewing. The iPad's cover stories is a combination of news and status updates.
The update also adds a third page of tiles, the ability to identify preferred topics and international content guides with recommendations for readers in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, France, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Flipboard 1.8 is free and available via the App Store.
Flipboard 1.8 adds cover stories to iPad, improved international content guides.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support