Flipboard 1.8 adds cover stories to iPad
An update to the popular Flipboard introduces cover stories to the iPad version, something that's been available for the iPhone since its introduction in December. Cover stories culls a selection of interesting articles and photos, presenting them in a magazine-cover format for easy viewing. The iPad's cover stories is a combination of news and status updates.
The update also adds a third page of tiles, the ability to identify preferred topics and international content guides with recommendations for readers in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, France, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Flipboard 1.8 is free and available via the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature