Flipboard 1.8 adds cover stories to iPad
An update to the popular Flipboard introduces cover stories to the iPad version, something that's been available for the iPhone since its introduction in December. Cover stories culls a selection of interesting articles and photos, presenting them in a magazine-cover format for easy viewing. The iPad's cover stories is a combination of news and status updates.
The update also adds a third page of tiles, the ability to identify preferred topics and international content guides with recommendations for readers in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, France, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Flipboard 1.8 is free and available via the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options