Apple supplier shows 95% overtime compliance in March 2012
Apple maintains a supplier responsibly report on its website and recently added some new statistics that show overtime working conditions are improving in its factories. Noticed by The Next Web, Apple is now seeing 95 percent compliance with its 60-hour work week requirement. This is up from 89 percent in February 2012 and 84 percent in January 2012. As noted before, most workers are averaging a 48-hour work week.
This latest report covers over 800,000 workers in supply chain factories who are tracked weekly.
[Via The Next Web]
Apple maintains a supplier responsibly report on its website and recently added some new statistics that show overtime working...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements