Apple wins discovery ruling in dispute with Samsung
Business Insider reports that Apple has won a round against Samsung in court. A California court ruled Monday that Samsung failed to produce documents referencing Apple's designs and features. U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul S. Grewal said Samsung violated multiple court orders by not doing this. This particular suit challenges Samsung 4G smartphones and the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Apple and Samsung have filed at least 30 suits against each other spanning four continents since April 2011, Business Insider states. The most recent of those suits was filed on April 19, when Samsung accused Apple of infringing on eight patents. At least 14 of those lawsuits were filed in Germany.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update