Apple wins discovery ruling in dispute with Samsung
Business Insider reports that Apple has won a round against Samsung in court. A California court ruled Monday that Samsung failed to produce documents referencing Apple's designs and features. U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul S. Grewal said Samsung violated multiple court orders by not doing this. This particular suit challenges Samsung 4G smartphones and the Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Apple and Samsung have filed at least 30 suits against each other spanning four continents since April 2011, Business Insider states. The most recent of those suits was filed on April 19, when Samsung accused Apple of infringing on eight patents. At least 14 of those lawsuits were filed in Germany.
Business Insider reports that Apple has won a round against Samsung in court. A California court ruled Monday that Samsung failed to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free