Snap! camera case for iPhone has working shutter button
Do you use your iPhone like a camera and want an authentic look and feel? Then you should check out the Snap! case from Bitplay. As noticed by Swiss Miss, the case mimics the outer casing of a retro camera and even has a working shutter button. The backside of the case has dials and buttons that match the styling of your typical 35-mm shooter. Thankfully, these decorations won't get in the way of you using your iPhone as a phone.
You can grab the Snap! case for US$49.99 from Dynamism, popular online retailer from Japan that specializes in exports. You can check out the camera case in the promotional video below.
[Via Swiss Miss]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter