Snap! camera case for iPhone has working shutter button
Do you use your iPhone like a camera and want an authentic look and feel? Then you should check out the Snap! case from Bitplay. As noticed by Swiss Miss, the case mimics the outer casing of a retro camera and even has a working shutter button. The backside of the case has dials and buttons that match the styling of your typical 35-mm shooter. Thankfully, these decorations won't get in the way of you using your iPhone as a phone.
You can grab the Snap! case for US$49.99 from Dynamism, popular online retailer from Japan that specializes in exports. You can check out the camera case in the promotional video below.
[Via Swiss Miss]
Do you use your iPhone like a camera and want an authentic look and feel? Then you should check out the Snap! case from Bitplay. As...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time