New MacBook Pros announced with Ivy Bridge processors, up to 2.7GHz quad-core i7s.
Apple has announced a new line of MacBook Pros at WWDC today. The machines will have third-generation Ivy Bridge processors, up to 2.7GHz quad-core i7's. You can turbo-boost them to 3.7GHz.
There will be up to 8 GB of 1600MHz memory and 60% faster integrated graphics from a Kepler GeForce GT650M card. All USB 3.0 and will have a 7-hour battery life.
Prices start at US$1199 for the 13-inch model and $1799 for the 15-inch model. No mention was made of a 17-inch model MacBook Pro.
The new MacBook Pros will be shipping today.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs