UK judge: Galaxy Tab "not as cool" as iPad
Samsung was handed a win in its ongoing battle with Apple over the Galaxy Tab 10.1, according to a report in Bloomberg. UK judge Colin Birss issued a ruling on Monday that said the Tab 10.1 does not infringe on Apple's design. The judge said customers are not likely to confuse the two devices because the Galaxy tablets "do not have the same understated and extreme simplicity which is possessed by the Apple design." "They are not as cool," he added. Birss also pointed out that the Samsung tablet was thinner than the iPad and had "unusual details" on the back of the device. Apple has 21 days to respond to this decision.
Samsung was handed a win in its ongoing battle with Apple over the Galaxy Tab 10.1, according to a report in Bloomberg. UK judge Colin...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved