Apple drops Galaxy S III mini from patent case
More news today from the ongoing legal tussle between Apple and Samsung. Reuters reports that 1 Infinite Loop's lawyers have withdrawn the Galaxy S III mini handset from the company's ongoing patent infringement case against Samsung. The device was added to the lawsuit just last month.
The decision stemmed from the fact that the Galaxy S III mini isn't available in the US and isn't likely to be sold here. Samsung had previously argued as much in asking that the phone be kept out of the lawsuit. It was initially added along with the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and Android Jelly Bean OS. Although it wasn't officially available in the US, Apple's lawyers argued that the Galaxy S III mini should be included because they were able to purchase one through Amazon and have it delivered here.
More news today from the ongoing legal tussle between Apple and Samsung. Reuters reports that 1 Infinite Loop's lawyers have withdrawn...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs