Apple drops Galaxy S III mini from patent case
More news today from the ongoing legal tussle between Apple and Samsung. Reuters reports that 1 Infinite Loop's lawyers have withdrawn the Galaxy S III mini handset from the company's ongoing patent infringement case against Samsung. The device was added to the lawsuit just last month.
The decision stemmed from the fact that the Galaxy S III mini isn't available in the US and isn't likely to be sold here. Samsung had previously argued as much in asking that the phone be kept out of the lawsuit. It was initially added along with the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and Android Jelly Bean OS. Although it wasn't officially available in the US, Apple's lawyers argued that the Galaxy S III mini should be included because they were able to purchase one through Amazon and have it delivered here.
More news today from the ongoing legal tussle between Apple and Samsung. Reuters reports that 1 Infinite Loop's lawyers have withdrawn...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station