DevJuice: Don't forget to order your WWDC business cards
With WWDC just around the corner, time is running low. Have you ordered new business cards for the event? If you're looking for something a little more interesting than a plain white rectangle, there are lots of options out there.
Moo is well-known for their rounded-corner high-quality cardstock business card line. I know several TUAWians swear by them.
Maybe you want to break out of the box with custom shapes? Taste of Ink studios offers custom die-cut business cards with spot gloss, decorative foil and metallic ink printing options. Prices vary by feature.
Some Etsy dealers offer clever options as well. Seller ReadyGo offers matchbook-style notebook business cards starting at $50 for 50. These include little pads of paper, perfect for taking notes while at WWDC -- and for keeping your contact details close at hand.
Our favorite, however, has got to be Kevin Avila's custom "Made for iPhone" program business cards. Crafted using sandblasted etching (he swears the next run will use lasers), these must-have cards are constructed from real
iPod iPhone faceplates.
We wants one, we do. Precioussssssss! Got an awesome business card? Share a link in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync