Spotify announces 'Browse' curated playlist feature on iOS
Spotify has announced that it will roll out curated playlists on iOS devices as of today. The feature is officially called "Browse," and aims at helping users discover new music. From Spotify's press release announcing the new feature:
Introducing expert playlists for every mood and moment. Browse is available on mobile from today.
Going for a jog or to the gym? We've got the playlist to help you go the extra mile. Hosting a dinner or getting ready for a big night out? We've got you covered. We even have playlists for different moods, so regardless of whether you need an upbeat boost or something more relaxing to wind down to – we've got just the thing. You can also browse through a collection of our top lists and check out new releases. Rolling out to all mobile users from today, Spotify's new Browse page offers carefully chosen playlists for every moment of your day, handpicked by our experts. With an easy-to-view interface, features include:
● Music for every moment: We've got just the right tunes for your morning commute, the party tonight and the hangover tomorrow.
● Music for every mood: More than just genres, listen to a playlist for romance or a collection of face-melting guitarists.
● Browse for what's hot and what's new: Find all the latest album and single releases from your favourite (or soon-to-be favourite) artists, and a collection of our top lists.
Spotify for iOS is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service