It turns out iPhone cookies can get you in trouble with the law after all
Remember yesterday when I told you about that comedian baking those tasty-looking iPhone cookies to trick a police officer into thinking he was talking on his phone while driving? Yeah... he got a ticket.
After a series of tweets chronicling his search for a cop to trick, eventual pull-over, witty cookie remark and trip to the police station (possibly over unpaid parking tickets), comedian Randy Liedtke appears to be done with his edible iPhone antics. Upon tweeting that he was asked by the officer to come down to the station with him, Liedtke's Twitter account went dark for a number of hours, before returning with a photo of himself holding what appears to be a ticket.
His final takeaway? "Wasn't worth it. I'm an idiot... No more iPhone Cookies."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options