The 12 Days of iMas, Day 6: Play that funky music, iPad boy
Day 6: An iPad jukebox
Many of the gifts we've discovered so far are too strange to be truly desirable, except as novelty items, but the ION Jukebox dock is different. In short, I want one and you probably will, too. Like any good musical dock, it can charge your iPad while playing your favorite tunes, but that's where this dock stops being like any other.
With a full wood cabinet, neon graphics, and the classic glass tube look, it's the best looking jukebox you can buy for less than the price of an actual jukebox. The reviews for the dock are extremely positive, which makes its US$99.99 price tag a bit easier to swallow. If you don't feel like negotiating with your local bowling alley for the pleasure of gifting a life-size retro music player to a loved one, this is your best bet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free