iOS card game Dead Man's Draw sets sail for free-to-play waters
Critically acclaimed iOS card game Dead Man's Draw enters the realm of free-to-play this week, abandoning a US$1.99 entry fee in favor of the tried-and-true in-app purchase model. The game features strategic elements, but places a good deal of emphasis on simple rules that should maximize the number of casual iOS gamers that can enjoy it.
Now that the game is free, existing users may feel a bit ripped off by their early purchase, but Stardock has a fix for that: Anyone who purchased the game prior to its F2P odyssey will be presented with "a generous sum of in-game currency." So if you're a seasoned Dead Man's Draw veteran, check your digital treasure chest for a surprise.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free