LEGO 'Mac Classic' is a do-it-yourself iPad dock (video)
Have a pile of LEGO bricks, an iPad and a lot of time on your hands? You can create a cute little "Mac Classic" iPad dock like the one lovingly put together by Norwegian ad creatives Jason Kinsella and Charlotte Bakken.
The team put together a scale model of the original Mac, then decided to include a slot so they could add in an iPad for movie viewing or just pretending that the 1984 Mac had a touch screen... The result isn't an exact replica, no more than a LEGO Apple Store is a scale model of a real Apple Store. It's still fun, though.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter