LEGO 'Mac Classic' is a do-it-yourself iPad dock (video)
Have a pile of LEGO bricks, an iPad and a lot of time on your hands? You can create a cute little "Mac Classic" iPad dock like the one lovingly put together by Norwegian ad creatives Jason Kinsella and Charlotte Bakken.
The team put together a scale model of the original Mac, then decided to include a slot so they could add in an iPad for movie viewing or just pretending that the 1984 Mac had a touch screen... The result isn't an exact replica, no more than a LEGO Apple Store is a scale model of a real Apple Store. It's still fun, though.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free