LEGO 'Mac Classic' is a do-it-yourself iPad dock (video)
Have a pile of LEGO bricks, an iPad and a lot of time on your hands? You can create a cute little "Mac Classic" iPad dock like the one lovingly put together by Norwegian ad creatives Jason Kinsella and Charlotte Bakken.
The team put together a scale model of the original Mac, then decided to include a slot so they could add in an iPad for movie viewing or just pretending that the 1984 Mac had a touch screen... The result isn't an exact replica, no more than a LEGO Apple Store is a scale model of a real Apple Store. It's still fun, though.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)