The 12 Days of iMas, Day 9: A banana to plug into your Apple
Day 9: A banana phone for your Apple phone
There used to be a time when just talking on a flashy new Apple smartphone was enough to get a few curious glances, but those days are long gone. If you want to really stand out these days, you have to do something a bit more drastic -- like buy a plastic banana phone handset and plug it into your iPhone. I promise you (or whoever you might want to gift such a thing to) will get the attention you so desperately crave.
At just US$11, there's a good chance this accessory isn't going to stand the test of time, but given the fact that you'll probably be arrested for crimes against comedy just for using it in a public place, you probably won't need it for long.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration