The 12 Days of iMas, Day 9: A banana to plug into your Apple
Day 9: A banana phone for your Apple phone
There used to be a time when just talking on a flashy new Apple smartphone was enough to get a few curious glances, but those days are long gone. If you want to really stand out these days, you have to do something a bit more drastic -- like buy a plastic banana phone handset and plug it into your iPhone. I promise you (or whoever you might want to gift such a thing to) will get the attention you so desperately crave.
At just US$11, there's a good chance this accessory isn't going to stand the test of time, but given the fact that you'll probably be arrested for crimes against comedy just for using it in a public place, you probably won't need it for long.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync