Apple dresses up its homepage for the holidays
If you are visiting Apple's website to read about the new Mac Pro, there will be a holiday surprise waiting for you. Gone is the front page and its lineup of products -- replacing it is the company's touching holiday ad.
From Apple's home page, you can watch both the original commercial and the full home movie featured in the ad. If you haven't watched the clip, it's worth a few minutes of your time. Just make sure you have some tissues handy to dab the tears from your eyes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync