Apple dresses up its homepage for the holidays
If you are visiting Apple's website to read about the new Mac Pro, there will be a holiday surprise waiting for you. Gone is the front page and its lineup of products -- replacing it is the company's touching holiday ad.
From Apple's home page, you can watch both the original commercial and the full home movie featured in the ad. If you haven't watched the clip, it's worth a few minutes of your time. Just make sure you have some tissues handy to dab the tears from your eyes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)