Apple dresses up its homepage for the holidays
If you are visiting Apple's website to read about the new Mac Pro, there will be a holiday surprise waiting for you. Gone is the front page and its lineup of products -- replacing it is the company's touching holiday ad.
From Apple's home page, you can watch both the original commercial and the full home movie featured in the ad. If you haven't watched the clip, it's worth a few minutes of your time. Just make sure you have some tissues handy to dab the tears from your eyes.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter