The 12 Days of iMas, Day 10: Let the power flow with the iTap
Day 10: A charging tap for your iDevice
Charging an iPhone or iPad is a bit of a dull affair, much as it is with any personal gadget, but that doesn't mean you can't spice it up a bit! The iTap USB Phone Adapter is a perfect example, and it's one of the most unique charging accessories you're likely to see.
The iTap works just like an actual water faucet, with the flow of electricity being controlled by the handle. After turning the handle and unleashing the flow of tasty volts, the iTap emits a pleasant blue glow, not unlike the glow you'll experience knowing you only spent US$30.00 on the best Secret Santa gift in the whole office.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter