The 12 Days of iMas, Day 10: Let the power flow with the iTap
Day 10: A charging tap for your iDevice
Charging an iPhone or iPad is a bit of a dull affair, much as it is with any personal gadget, but that doesn't mean you can't spice it up a bit! The iTap USB Phone Adapter is a perfect example, and it's one of the most unique charging accessories you're likely to see.
The iTap works just like an actual water faucet, with the flow of electricity being controlled by the handle. After turning the handle and unleashing the flow of tasty volts, the iTap emits a pleasant blue glow, not unlike the glow you'll experience knowing you only spent US$30.00 on the best Secret Santa gift in the whole office.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates