The 12 Days of iMas, Day 10: Let the power flow with the iTap
Day 10: A charging tap for your iDevice
Charging an iPhone or iPad is a bit of a dull affair, much as it is with any personal gadget, but that doesn't mean you can't spice it up a bit! The iTap USB Phone Adapter is a perfect example, and it's one of the most unique charging accessories you're likely to see.
The iTap works just like an actual water faucet, with the flow of electricity being controlled by the handle. After turning the handle and unleashing the flow of tasty volts, the iTap emits a pleasant blue glow, not unlike the glow you'll experience knowing you only spent US$30.00 on the best Secret Santa gift in the whole office.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free