TUAW TV Live: 4th anniversary show
Yeah, I know that it's hard to believe, but TUAW TV Live turns 4 years old in the next week. On December 23, 2009, I sat down in front of my iMac and started an hour-long Ustream broadcast, not knowing that almost four years later I'd still be doing this weekly show. Now, of course, I'm joined by my friend and colleague Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd for the show, which makes for even more fun.
On today's show, we'll talk about the amazing changes that we've seen in the Apple world over the past four years and speculate on what could transpire during the next four years. We'd love to get your comments in the chat room, so join in on the fun. Note that due to the impending holidays, this is the last TUAW TV Live until January 8, 2014.
To join in to watch the live feed and participate in the chat, just click here. You'll join us on the AOL On Network. If you can't watch the entire show today, come back to this page within 24 hours to see the latest video below. Past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options