Walking Dead: The Game - Season 2 now chomping brains on the App Store
AMC's The Walking Dead TV series may be in its mid-season hiatus, but you can still get plenty of zombie action on your iOS device with the newly released second season of Walking Dead: The Game. As the title suggests, the episodic game is a direct sequel to the original title. Only the first episode of season two has been published, with additional episodes scheduled to arrive "periodically in 2014."
The app itself is US$4.99, with each additional episode costing an additional $4.99. However, if you want to commit to the full season right away, you can save yourself some cash by purchasing the multi-episode pack for $14.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update