Walking Dead: The Game - Season 2 now chomping brains on the App Store
AMC's The Walking Dead TV series may be in its mid-season hiatus, but you can still get plenty of zombie action on your iOS device with the newly released second season of Walking Dead: The Game. As the title suggests, the episodic game is a direct sequel to the original title. Only the first episode of season two has been published, with additional episodes scheduled to arrive "periodically in 2014."
The app itself is US$4.99, with each additional episode costing an additional $4.99. However, if you want to commit to the full season right away, you can save yourself some cash by purchasing the multi-episode pack for $14.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)