Walking Dead: The Game - Season 2 now chomping brains on the App Store
AMC's The Walking Dead TV series may be in its mid-season hiatus, but you can still get plenty of zombie action on your iOS device with the newly released second season of Walking Dead: The Game. As the title suggests, the episodic game is a direct sequel to the original title. Only the first episode of season two has been published, with additional episodes scheduled to arrive "periodically in 2014."
The app itself is US$4.99, with each additional episode costing an additional $4.99. However, if you want to commit to the full season right away, you can save yourself some cash by purchasing the multi-episode pack for $14.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV