Last day to order CleverCards for Christmas delivery
Like holidays? Enjoy greeting cards? Crave personalization that you just can't get at your local stationers? Fire up your iOS device and get cracking; today, Friday the 20th, is the last day to order cards via CleverCards and get them delivered before Christmas.
The CleverCards platform, which was renamed from its original CleverBug moniker in October of this year, is based out of Dublin, Ireland, but prints at more than 80 facilities worldwide. CleverCards digs into your Facebook account for friends' birthdays and photos, making it drop-dead easy to quickly customize a card with the perfect picture; the app will select popular pictures and pair them with card designs, or you can upload your own images on the fly.
Whether you use the iOS app or the beta web version of CleverCards, you have the option of sending your custom card as a digital-only greeting free of charge. For printed cards, rates start at US$2.99 plus postage for a single unique card; the price goes down for holiday orders in bulk, when you get multiple copies of one design.
Have yourself a merry little card-shopping opportunity!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features