Target has last-minute iPad, iPhone deals
If you're looking to get some last-minute holiday shopping in, Target may just be the place to be during the next few days. The nationwide retailer has some great deals on iPhones and iPads that will allow you to keep a little bit more cash in your wallet.
Through December 21, Target is offering the following deals:
- The iPhone 5s can be picked up for US$149.99, a solid $50 savings from its normal $199 price point.
- Meanwhile, the iPhone 5c is being offered for just $50 and comes with a $50 Target gift card.
- Lastly, Target, through this Saturday, is selling the first-gen iPad mini for $299 and bundling it with a $30 Target gift card.
If you can't trek on over to a nearby Target location tomorrow, no need to fret. Target is holding another sale on iOS devices running from December 22-24. Here's how those deals stack up:
- In the days preceding Christmas, you can pick up an iPhone 5s for $179 along with a $25 Target gift card.
- The iPhone 5c will be available for $30 and will come bundled with a $30 Target gift card.
- iPad-wise, the iPad Air will be available for $479 with a $20 gift card upon purchase.
- And lastly, the first-gen iPad mini will be available for $299 and will come with a $30 Target gift card.
All told, some really great deals to be aware of if you're on the hunt for a new iOS device in the next few days.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature